PB is taking expressions of interest for a Receptionist/Social Media role.
Why join PB?
- Due to growth, we require assistance in our performance center and with social media.
- Amazing opportunity to work with elite athletes
- Join an amazing team culture
- Instagram posts, stories, comments & ads.
- Bookings, payments, phone calls & emails
- Building & maintaining relationships with our athletes and the community.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 4-8pm
- Saturday 9-1pm
Please send your resume and cover letter addressing the criteria and your availability to Julia firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions on future career opportunities eg:
- Massage Therapist
- Strength Coach/EP
- Sports Dietitian/Nutritionist/Macro Coach
- Women's Health
Please send your resume and cover letter to Julia email@example.com
If you have any questions on student placements, please direct all correspondence through your university clinical coordinator through to Julia firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who we consider
- If you are a resident of NSW and a final year physio student seeking placement.
Who we do not consider
- International Students
- Interstate Students
- non physio students (eg exercise physiologists, personal trainers, school students)
- Physio students not in their final year
If you would like to inquire about paid mentoring services from PB, please email email@example.com
Who we consider:
- If you are a Physio requesting paid mentoring services from PB.
- If you are a Business Owner, Personal Trainer, Coach or Clinic Owner requesting paid mentoring services from PB.